Monday, January 10, 2011

Right this second...

 ...my kids are doing something cute. I had to post a pic. We got a bunch of art supplies today and I had some homemade play doh on hand (I made a big vat for toddler time today). I LOVE when my kids are doing art projects. It's the best thing to cheer up Pres for sure. We were having the hardest time getting in touch with any of her friends for a play date and Noah's been having play dates left and right.  PK and I made a trip to the craft store and I could see the sparkle coming back into those eyes. Pipe cleaner jewelry, painted box with glitter!, sequins!, feathers! What more could a girl ask for?
We are now in those winter months of Boston where it gets dark at 4 pm folks! I'm not a fan of using the flash in my house, but it becomes so necessary with how dark it is here. I will have to grin and bare it and take lots of family photos anyways, because these guys need documentation! 

So, speaking of cute:
Josh took this photo yesterday after church. Sure these guys fight like cats and dogs, but they have soooo much fun together.  Right now the big thing is to gather all the stuffed animals and have "staff meetings" (thanks Toy Story) or story time or put them to bed. It is the great revival of the stuffed animal in the Plant house. I swear those things were this close to being donated, then all of a sudden they're all the rage around here. also because of Toy Story 3, Noah has started saying "Darn it, Barbie!" all the time when he messes up on something. It's pretty funny. Toy Story 2 has taught him to say "Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln!" when he sees something exciting. Ah, the joys of Pixar...

1 comment:

allegra said...

you're such a cute mom terese. way to go taking her to the craft store. if she's your daughter i'm sure she was in heaven:) speaking of little girls, i can't believe how cute she is-check out her long, thick locks! totally gorgeous!