Friday, January 7, 2011

Plants in 2011

We rang in the New Year with Josh's youth group from church. Josh isn't the Young Men's Pres anymore, but we still kinda like hanging out with those guys. :) We rented Inception and ate bbq, nachos, and ice cream (got in all the junk food before the New Year). Then Noah, Josh and the boys played Madden on the Wii while Charlie slept and Pres and I played Battleship till the ball dropped.

So Josh just barely discovered he had access to a parking spot downtown for nights and weekends. If only we knew that three years ago!! I would have spent so much less time in the car waiting for Josh to run to work for ten minutes. We are comical. :) On New Years Day we used the primo parking spot and played downtown. It was a random warm day and we didn't need coats. First we went to breakfast and left, walking five blocks from the restaurant before realizing we forgot to pay! Josh ran back and paid. They didn't even realize we had gone. We went to Boston Common, Downtown Crossing where I got this:
with my Macy's gift card, then to the movies.

My new haircut! I'm still experimenting with how I like it styled.
 Charlie napped while the older kiddos played at the slushy park at Boston Common. The place was packed. Behind Josh is the ice skating rink with the line going for miles!


 Happy 2011! This year is going to bring us lots of changes. We will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the haircut! Super cute. Also, that's hilarious about leaving without paying. Last winter I left the grocery store without paying (or bagging groceries). It was the same day I left the gym with Ella still there in childcare. Glad I'm not the only one!