Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Three Musketeers

Right this second this is what my kids are doing:

So far we have been so busy since school has let out. I can't believe how worried I was about boredom! We are either at the park or the pool or tracking down friends for play dates. Today was a park day and Charlie missed his nap. We just got Barbie 3 Musketeers from Netflix so I popped that in and it got really quiet. I went to check on my three musketeers and they were snuggled close and one was out cold. Pardon Presley's modesty! We're pretty casual at home, keeping cool in the heat ;)

3 comments:

allegra said...

i love how they're so into the movie they don't even notice you're right in front of them with the camera. ha! charlie is getting so big. i love that face you captured-it made me laugh. it must be hard for the little guy to keep up with his big bro and sis... tiring i'm sure!:)

SewSara said...

ahhh i love these moments. so precious!

denise plant said...

3 Musketeers must not be cool enough for Charlie! HA! So cute! I can't believe how blonde he is!