Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cheap Thrills

We have put a bean bag in our living room since getting rid of our second couch. It has been quite the attraction of all little kids who visit. I think Charlie has learned to count because he stands on something and counts to three till he jumps. Here we gooooo:

1,2, tree!
I got some flowers from my neighbor as a thanks for grabbing her mail while she was out of town. I love how this rose makes my dish doing area smell. Big wide open roses are my faves!
Another thrilling thing around here is that in Josh's love of throwing things away, I gave him permission to toss our beat up coffee table. The one condition was that we get a big rug for the middle of the living room so people can sit on the floor if they want. (Hey, we like our guests to be comfortable!)
Check it out^^ $17 at IKEA.

And here is PK. She's modeling the latest huge fashion trend among the kids over here. That little bracelet on her left arm is called a "silly band" (if you don't know). Kids put like 40 of them on their wrists and when you're not wearing them, they are in the shape of something like a car or dinosaur.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Can Charlie marry Ella? He is just so cute.

Linda Marie said...

Charlie is darling, and PK has an amazing sense for fashion. (ps. this is me commenting so you don't stop!!)

AZ Mommy said...

I think if we had a bean bag like that in our living room Carter would find higher things to jump off of. He already gives me daily heart attacks!

AZ Mommy said...

and PS, I want PK's hair...just sayin'

Elizabeth said...

your hair is sooo long and pretty! and i cant believe that kid is charlie. he is a grown up dude. i know nothing about those bracelets - in fact, with homeschooling and no tv - our entire family knows NOTHING. sometimes i feel completely out of the loop.

Pamela said...

where do you get those silly bands? neal was asking me for some on sunday. email me your answer. i'll get it quicker that way. :)