Monday, June 7, 2010

Cambridge River Festival, etc.

I babysat for a little guy close in age to Charlie the other day. It was cute to watch the two of them hang out.

Saturday morning I made us a waffle breakfast. Since Charlie is my little tag along in the kitchen, I put him to work. He wanted to help set the table and put out some condiments. He was so proud of the vinegar, cucumbers, and sour cream that he got out all by himself! Prefect things to eat alongside some waffles. :)

We went on a family outing in Cambridge to check out the river festival. In Harvard Square, a chess match caught Noah's eye.

We made it to the river and saw some fun sights and played with toys

They are copying a Georgia O'Keefe painting.
We had some lunch and headed home. It was humid! Also, I guess I'm used to festivals in Utah that really catered to kids, but I was sad to find no bounce house or free crafts for kids. We cooled off at home then went out to test drive a 4 door Jeep Wrangler just for fun. The kids LOVED it almost as much as Josh!! If I were to have money for any graduation gift in the world... Josh would sure deserve this next year!

3 comments:

Sara said...

your family times always look like so much fun.

your hair has gotten long! (cute!)

i saw denise this morning as we were leaving swimming lessons (and she was bringing her kids). .. fun!

Retro Plants said...

you guys have a LOT of fun!

and. . . go side ponytails!
they were cool in the eighties. . . and as far as i am concerned. . . they have NEVER not been cool! ;)

denise plant said...

so, so cute! your kitchen chair is rad! I miss all those adorable faces!