Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Peeps

Big news in the Plant house: Noah lost his first tooth!!! It happened at school just after eating some watermelon. The school nurse gave him a cute little case to put it in.

Noah is playing t-ball right now and loving it! I wanted to put Pres in but, she backed out last minute. She opted for an hour and a half of making friends at the playground while dad and Noah toss the ball around. I think Noah is at the age where he's getting it more and more. Those days of playing kickball helped him figure out base running. It's fun for Josh and I to coach him and watch him improve. I remember in high school, our coach would spend a whole week teaching us how to slide. Noah does it naturally on a daily basis...on concrete! (This is when he plays kickball after school). Here are the boys out back playing catch:
Charlie, the little tag along.

Working on keeping that glove turned over. He got it!

I've decided I LOVE bandanas on kids. Especially girls. I saw a little baby girl at the park the other day with a bandana on her head to shield baldy from the sun and thought it was utterly adorable. We had a stay home day all day yesterday so Pres let me try one out on her. Love my little model!

4 comments:

Steven said...

Very Cute! You will love this Tooth Fairy keepsake: http://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com. You can upload a photo, add the Tooth Fairy, and prove she is real for FREE. Code: "Fairy-Proof"

Heather said...

Presley seriously looks just like you. I can't get over it every time I see pictures of her. Pretty girl, pretty mom!

denise plant said...

Yay for Noah! Love that pic of Pres, she is gorgeous! You make me feel so behind with teaching the kids stuff. I've never tried to play catch w/ AJ. I bet she'd love it!

Elizabeth said...

t-ball - how fun! i absolutely love the bandanas too. you have it tied up all cute on presley. your photo booth pics were great to look through. you're a fun stylish mom!