Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother Terese (no a)

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I felt so spoiled. Josh was calling the whole weekend "Ode to mom" weekend. I felt very appreciated. :) I never really knew what I was in for being a mom. I didn't like babysitting as a teen so I was a little nervous about motherhood. It's so interesting how things just fall into place and those instincts kick in when you become a mom, though. I have lots to learn and it's quite a journey!

I was going through our photo booth pictures on the computer and thought I'd share some with ya. This is the main way I get my photo taken. Charlie is constantly begging to take pictures at the computer so we have lots! I love how you can see the progression of our messy dining room table.


Here is Charlie and I this morning. Fresh out of bed.

I love being mom.

I'm so grateful to have had my own loving mom in for the 21 years I had her. I miss her dearly, but she left me with so much. The memories of all she did for me and how hard she worked to make life as happy as possible in our circumstances taught me so much.
Love to my momma-in law TK and my step momma, Ruth. You guys are so wonderful.

3 comments:

allegra said...

hey, charlie's hair cut is really cute! love it.

i love the bunny ears shots the best. classic:) it seems like your kids just adore you. i love that.

Linda Marie said...

Ok I know this is a strange comment, but I am always surprised when you look like Denise in pictures. Isn't that weird?

Whitney said...

i just love this string of pictures! love them. they remind me so much of my favorite pictures growing up of my mom sis and i in a photo booth.

you are such a great mom terese!