Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Plant Boys

Presley has been throwing up so we are home from church today. Before I tackle organizing drawers, I'm going to do a quick post. Gotta let that motivation build up! I finally got a shot of the boys in their Easter Sunday best! Noah's photo moment was short lived as he realized he had put on a short-sleeved shirt and had to go change! Could it be my son is becoming particular about what he wears?? Nooooo!


Then there's go-with-the-flow Charlie. Josh and I want to push the pause button on him till we move closer to family. We don't want anyone to miss out on this cuteness.
Charlie noticed a dog being walked nearby. He started to say "pee-boo" to it.

3 comments:

allegra said...

such cute kiddos in their sunday best! i am really loving noah's awesome hair. really handsome i tell ya.

Elizabeth said...

dang, where do you find clothes like those??! so adorable. noah's hair is magazine perfect! i always wish my boys' had some curl so theirs could be long. charlie - what a little heartbreaker. don't you love having boys?

Terese said...

Lizzy-I actually got Charlie's vest and tie from a thrift store! It was an exciting moment to find such a treasure. Noah's hair is actually really straight, Somehow if I comb it forward when it's wet, it will kind of kink around the base of his neck. Maybe because it's so fine.