Friday, April 23, 2010

Hanging around and a project!

I am in a little group at church where we get together and decide what kind of things we want to learn about or activities we want to do. We've done some cool stuff. One night we made frozen dinners to help our busy daytimes. Another time we learned to knit and the other night we made throw pillows. Wanna see mine?:

Don't ask me how the heck I made the ruffle! My friend Brittany helped make my idea come to life. She taught a group of four of us how to make pillows or bread bags in an hour and a half. We all left her house with way cute completed projects. Amazing.

Here is a pic from last night. Our kids just make themselves at home at our friends' the Stone's house. Here is Charlie on Sam's lap. Sam and Josh watched the NFL draft from their side by side Lazy Boy chairs! I can't believe I didn't get a shot of Josh with his cake!
Here are some pics from today. We're just hanging out. I am so glad it's spring. Everything outside is so much prettier-even my kids, ha!! I like that they aren't all bundled up.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are so talented! I love the pillow. And Noah looks so much like you in that picture! (Pres too). Happy Birthday to Josh!

Linda Marie said...

If I saw that pillow on your couch I would have thought you bought it at anthropologie or something! It is FABULOUS! You have talent, my friend.