Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter with the Plants 2010

First, the basket discovery:
Next year I want us to start THIS awesome tradition (see the photo with the strings).

Next, the hunt:
Charlie and Presley making a little business deal... I was impressed with how considerate these guys were about the kid who didn't get very many eggs. My babies are growing up!
Then the egg dying (we totally did things out of order):
Check it out, a photo of ME! --ignore the jammies and glasses:)
The perfect messy blue egg! I LOVE it.
I did get one kiddo to model a new Easter dress. Presley could hardly wait to put this on.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Your kids are so incredibly cute and stylish!! How could they not be with such cute & stylish parents. :)

Turley Family said...

Such cute pics! I love that you put one of yourself with your glasses on. And, Presley's pic with the Easter dress is so darling. Some how the whole photo looks vintage. Classic!