Tuesday, April 20, 2010

{I heart} the Museum of Science

I would be lying if I said that we have NOT been to this place three times in the past week. I love it for many reasons: proximity to my house, easily accessible, GREAT for the kids, lots to explore, and just a fun place. The locals here can get free passes through our libraries, but there are a limited amount of these passes. I was sad knowing that all the passes had been taken up for this week due to (yet another) school break. To my great excitement Josh announced that for his birthday this year he wanted to get us all the family pass to the Museum of Science! What a great dad.
Last week our friends, Nate and Catharine were in town with their little girls so we headed over and checked out the live animals.
Here are Nate and Catharine at the Live animal stage with their girls. So fun to have you guys!
Then yesterday Noah requested that we skip watching people run in their under ware (Boston Marathon!) and go once again to the museum.

The workers in the Children's Discovery Center are sooo attentive. My friend Kirsten and I were laughing at how they kept "trapping" our kids into learning things! They loved it, though. :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that looks like SO MUCH FUN. my kids would go wild in there.

Catharine said...

I heart the Museum of Science too! Of course, we always go with you guys, so maybe we just heart YOU! So fun.