Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring has sprung...

...the grass is ris, I wonder where the flowers is. 
My mom used to say that all the time. Totally makes me laugh. Today, May Day, would've been her 65th birthday. She was way too cool to stick around and get old.
Here the flowers "is" in Cambridge! We are in full bloom. It is actually pleasant to be outside. We are soaking it in.
 This totally looks like an Easter hunt, but the kids actually were collecting rocks on our evening stroll. 
Finally there was no car parked in front of this blue wall that I want to use for a photo spot sometime. Not a stable place, though. Usually there are too many cars around here. 
 Random Josh. He is doing well in his new job. It is definitely a learning experience. It seems to be a good challenge for him so far. Definitely not boring. Love having him home all weekend without work runs. Horay!
Check out Noah's new teeth coming in. It's kind of scary to have to deal with adult teeth. These puppies need to be taken care of. Uh oh!
Did I mention we have a new tenant at the Plant house? We are babysitting our friends' mini pincher for the week. He is a big snuggle fan (not so much a food getting taken away from him fan or a help pick him up to get on the bed fan...)

Isn't he the cutest little half pint? It's fun to see the kids take such great care of him. It is really helping us to see what life will be like with a dog some day.

Yesterday we went to a place my friend Kate mentioned to me called Kimball Farm. It was a little mini theme park west of Boston. We did batting cages, pony rides, and bumper boats. It was really, really fun. We enjoyed the green countryside and all these outdoor activities to the fullest.

Future softball babe??

Now that it's warming up, I'm attempting my morning outside runs again. I get to run past my favorite Harvard building which makes it a bit easier:

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Kathy! Your post made me think of how you look like your mom and Pres looks just like you. Also, my mom just mentioned the movie "Titanic" and it makes me think of that awesome package your mom sent us at Branbury. Remember the key chain? Awesome.

Elizabeth said...

I just adore all your pictures! Eye candy. I am so happy Josh is employed and you guys are hapy about it! I've enjoyed peeking into Boston through your lens these past few years. The adult top teeth are scary in appearance too - haha! Noah's look great, but Will's are so awkward and big...like most kids at this stage I guess. Okay, better go put kids to bed.