Sunday, May 15, 2011

little P


This weekend I spent a lot of one on one time with Presley. It was so fun. She is such an affectionate little sweetheart. Sure I have my moments of impatience with her when it comes to choosing outfits for the day or having her wait till I have a second to help her (when she wants help, she wants it NOW!), Pres is just the love of my life! She reminds me of me in so many ways. 
  1. she's sensitive- I made the mistake of telling her teacher she will cry easliy if she is in trouble. Now I think her teacher notices a little too much and wants Pres to toughen up a bit. Maybe we'll work on that this summer, maybe not :)
  2. she is shy yet loves the spotlight. I went on a field trip with her class and noticed Presley is a big hand raiser! She will raise her hand then get shy when she is called on! I thought it was cute. Her teacher wants us to work on this one a bit too. 
  3. she can swing a baseball bat! She was one heck of a slugger at the batting cages and at the pinata at a friend's b-day party. 

Here Presley is on the Art museum field trip with her best buddy Kadijah. They are such cute pals!!

 Pres was so eager to help me clean on Saturday
 Then we went to the laundromat and waited for five loads to wash. Pres was rewarded with a lemonade. 

Then here is a video of me putting rollers in her hair! TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME FOR THIS!! Josh's voice is so loud. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I read this post earlier and it totally motivated me to have Ella help me clean today. She helped me clean the fridge and was so proud. See how much I learn from you!?! You're the best!

Elizabeth said...

she is a cool cat. i hate how teachers want you to work on things with your kids -- instead of just letting them develop their own personalities and tendencies. I don't think we need to always be trying to change them! (I can tell you feel the same :) Love your roadtrip pics - how awesome. You are a fun fam!