Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fire Station Visitation

We went to the fire station the other day for play group. Charlie was apprehensive at first, then he got so comfortable, you'd think the truck belonged to him! I love how nice the fire men are to the kids. I think they like being the hero in their little eyes.
As I was looking at this photo I realized I have a few photos of the kids in front of a fire truck. I never in my life thought I'd be a regular at the local fire station! I think I've gone at least five times. One time we were on a walk in Maryland and the fire fighters just flagged us in to come check out the truck. 
Here is one of Charlie in his pre-walking days.
Here is Pres during that same trip.

Then I dug up some pics of Noah in 2006 when we lived in Salt Lake. Doesn't he look like Charlie?

 Good times.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Wow, Charlie is really starting to look like a mini-Noah. My Mark loved these pictures of "babies an' firetrucks!!"