Monday, March 28, 2011

A night I will NEVER forget!

I'd like to announce that after just under nine years of being married to a perpetual student, Josh has gotten a JOB!! He got a job with a consulting firm in Massachusetts so it looks like we'll be east coasters for a little longer. So far the plan is to stay exactly where we are at for a year to save money, then buy a home in the Needham area where Josh's work will be. We got the call at 10:30 pm on Friday night. We got Noah and Charlie out of bed to celebrate with some sparkling cider in the hallway. Presley was too far off into dreamland. I bought the cider the day before just in case Josh got the job. I was so worried we wouldn't get a chance to open it! Three cheers for Josh!







18 comments:

SewSara said...

awesome - congratulations!! that must feel SOOOOO great and exciting. :)

Unknown said...

That is so great!!! I love the east coast, I go that way every fall. You kids are so cute.

Unknown said...

gigi is really Eve ONeal borrowing someone's computer. LOL

Miggy said...

Congrats Congrats! Jobs are pretty fun. And I'm excited/jealous that you get to be east coasters for a while and possibly forever.

CAG said...

Congrats to the max! So happy for you guys and happy for us (that you will still be around for a bit longer). We should have an official partay!!

ellen said...

That's exciting! Lexington isn't far from Needham. :)

Sharlene said...

That is so exciting! I am thrilled for you! I am excited you are staying in the area. I think it is a great place to be! --Sharlene

Kate said...

Hooray! So glad you're staying close. Congrats Josh!

Suman Family said...

congrats to the whole fam! what an exciting evening! love that you got the kids up to celebrate. so cute.

allegra said...

oh my gosh!!! yay, how awesome to know what is next ! congratulations guys! i'm excited you're still going to be east coasters. it just seems to fit you so well. so fun!

Erin Marie Pierce said...

Congrats! That is super exciting!

-Erin

Erica said...

Congratulations! I'm happy you guys will be sticking around :)

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad you're staying! Congrats Josh!

Paige said...

Hooray! We are so happy for your family!

Turley Family said...

Yay!!! We are so excited to have you around for longer! We need to talk... I am really proud of Josh! Did I mention how RELIEVED I feel that you are staying? What would I do without you? Did I mention how I have been secretly praying for this to be the right job? And phewy for the Pres-Ella relationship! At least another year of best friendship! Go Plants! Hip-hip-hooray! And a kiss for Charlie on top :0)

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. I'm also so glad that your long student journey is coming to an end. Hooray for Josh!

michelle said...

So rad! Congrats to him and you and the whole Plant family. What great news.

nic said...

Yay!!!