Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Luck O' the Irish

We were lucky enough to have a real fun St. Patricks Day party at our house this morning. We hosted play group and had games, crafts, and food. I got the idea for the craft at Oh Happy Day. Nothing cuter than little kids with beards!

 my door sign
 We played "pin the gold on the pot!" and hunted for shamrocks all over the house.
Then we ate lots of green things! (and pizza)
It just seems like you MUST celebrate St. Patty's if you live in Boston. Yay for fun with friends!

3 comments:

allegra said...

how cute...love the beards! I was laughing to myself thinking "oh no! i forgot it was st. patty's day!" But thankfully i still have tomorrow:) I totally would have forgotten had it not been for this post. ha ha.

Heather said...

You really are the cutest mom ever. Who is the blonde woman on the left of the food table picture? She is so familiar.

Kate said...

Thanks Terese! It was so fun!