Monday, July 19, 2010

Plant Life

I have so many pictures right now, I can't keep up with the blogging. I'll post some from today and call it good so I can go watch some Arrested Development with Josh. That has been our series of choice for the summer. Our apartment complex has sprinklers come on around dinner time. The kids run through those and jump/slide into kiddie pools in everyones' yards. It's a it's a giant free for all over here.It cracks me up how unafraid Charlie is of fully immersing himself!

Check out this slide action! Pres is bracing herself for all kinds of rough housing. It's what a middle child sister does.
My jokster.
Freckles!
Josh came home and tuned up his bike. Charlie was on helper duty.
We have been working on Presley's birthday lately. I am planning all sorts of fun stuff. She keeps thinking it's her birthday TODAY and it's impossible to explain to her it's coming in three days. She was on cloud nine on Sunday because they sang the birthday song to her. Then in her class at church she told us she answered a hard question correctly and got a fruit snack because of it. She said the question was about sheep and she answered that Jesus was the shepherd??Something like that! She was in such a good mood that she decided that Noah was her best friend forever and she was never going to get in his way again and he was never going to be mean to her again. I love that notion: best friend siblings. My friend Anna always teaches that in her home and I'm totally gonna copy.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The pic of Charlie leaning back on the slide is priceless! I love all your summer pics. Your kids look soo beautiful in all of them. I have to catch up on all your posts. The Fancy Nancy party was so darling! Lydia is way into those books and everything fancy :) The invite you did looked amazing. Are you really going to miss your kids when they're in school though?? Haha. It has been REALLY nice with Will out of the house since he was so bored during the summer. When do you guys start? Thanks for the peek into your family life. I need to come over here more often and keep up better. All your pics are gorgeous and always inspire me.