Thursday, July 22, 2010

Five Alive

DONE!! I am breathing a huge sigh of relief. All birthdays are done till next year. We had so much fun with the planning and seeing friends, but oh my, that was a lot of work. I think each kid enjoyed his or her birthday to the fullest. Presley's birthday was yesterday, but her party was today. For her birthday we took her to get her ears pierced. She wasn't scared and didn't cry at all. She LOVES having ear rings.

Here she is this morning testing out the party photo booth for me.
Her birthday party was inspired by the Fancy Nancy books we've been reading lately.

Here was her invite:

My sister, Denise recommended the Wii game "Just Dance". Presley really likes it. I think it's so fun. It's like dancing "Rock Band".
My sweet friend Sandy brought the cake. Isn't it great? Cinderella even lit up!

5 comments:

Heather said...

best. mom. ever. funny to think that i have pictures of you and denise at my 5th birthday party. what a rare gift to still have friends who went to my 5th birthday party.

Emily said...

too bad bruce was noncompliant to the photo booth idea! he was too busy being incredible upstairs...

denise plant said...

So cute! The photo booth was such a great idea! Anora would die for that b-day cake! Pres looks so cute with earrings! I'm glad Just Dance worked out! You never know w/ kids and video games! Heather's right, Best. Mom. EVER!

SewSara said...

happy 5th to darling PK!!
looks like a WAY fun party.
you are such a fun/hip mom!

Linda Marie said...

What a clever idea! I LOVED your invite- you could market and sell those. You Berry-Plant girls are so talented!!!