Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Town

Last Saturday Presley went to a birthday party in the penthouse of one of the MIT student housing buildings. The mom of the party asked me to take photos for her party business, but I couldn't help but marvel at the views of this place I've come to call home:
(My labels either show my great Boston knowledge or seriously how little I know about the place! You decide:)
Josh and I actually came to Boston when we were engaged and had a hot date touring Fannuel Hall when his folks lived in New Hampshire.
It was a warm, gorgeous day and EVERYONE spent some part of the day outside. Lots of runners prepping for the Boston marathon ran along the river.
The party was so cute. It was a Super Mario theme. Pres had a crown to be "Princess Peach". When she got the party invite she danced around like she was the luckiest girl in the world!

Here is the cute birthday boy! (and his grandpa with the camcorder in the background! Love it) Check out the great party details here.

3 comments:

allegra said...

aaahh!! This makes me pretty Boston homesick. I looked at that view out our apartment everyday. It was fun gazing at the sailboats, and I remember looking at all the runners training for the marathon running along the river. So fun.

What a darling party!! Makes me reeaaaly homesick too since Max's first 2 parties were held at that very same place. :) You did a great job capturing it on camera!!

Retro Plants said...

we will HAVE to come and visit you guys before you leave next year! ;)
looks beautiful.
i want to do something like this for Buffalo. . . but it might frighten children! ha! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Your blog is so hip. I adore that pic of you and Josh laying on the grass. Miss you girl! I am out of the loop a bit with being off FB.