Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's all about the kids

Do you ever have days where it hits you? I'm an adult and I have a spouse and kids...woa! Sometimes it feels like I just barely left the nest.

As I much as loved being a kid, being a mom can't be beat!! Here are some snapshots of the day.


Josh and kiddos in a wrestle match. Great for wearing them out before bed.




Charlie eating mayo! He is offering me a bite saying, "by?"


Yummaaayy.


Joy School was here this week! It can be a pain to prepare and get your house ready for school at your house, but I love getting a front row seat when my kids are learning and excited about it. Mid you Joy School at my house does have it's rocky moments... Pres and I still battle it out over which of us is the teacher, but all in all it was a great week!




4 comments:

Retro Plants said...

it is all about the kids. . . i still feel as if i have been babysitting the past four years and someone needs to come and pick up their kids! ha!

i am on the opposite side. . . i LOVE being a mom. . . but i still wish i was THEM! tee hee!
the little spoiled toads!
not having the stress and responsibilities of a mom sometimes would be VERY nice! :)

allegra said...

not going to lie, some days i miss the times where i wasn't a mom and could just do whatever, whenever without having to find a sitter or serve someone else:) but i don't think anything in this life has brought me more joy than being a mom, either. it's so awesome. i completely agree, though. sometimes i look at myself and think, "when did this all happen? didn't i just graduate high school?"

you are such a cute mom. i love seeing your everyday life pictures. josh wrestling with the kids pics are SOO cute.

p.s. not gonna lie, that mayo pic almost made me hurl. i must be pregnant or something:) weak stomach... he he

Linda Marie said...

I cannot believe you are a mom w/ 3 kids sometimes! I told Denise the other day that it makes no sense that we are old enough that she has been married for 9 years. In my head, that means she got married when she was like 11. Because aren't we still 20?? : ) xxoo

Elizabeth said...

cool autograph from elder oaks!! too funny your friends pulled that one off!

oh man, i know what oy mean, ive been having freakout moments about being grown up. "how in the world am i going to be the mom of 5 kids?? this is insane!" it's weird being a grown up and being in charge. and it all happens so quickly. 8 yrs ago i didnt even know jed (in real life, at least!)

oh rowan also says "by" - he constantly wants a taste of what everyone else has. charlie man is so cute!