Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Latest

First off I decided to display an art project for each month that I did with one of my kiddos. Maybe I could give one of you moms out there an activity idea or two. Also I am trying to get myself into art teaching mode again and I am hoping this will get me into the swing of things.--------->

I have been trying to get back into the habit of taking pictures of our everyday lives for a record of the little guys. It has been beautiful outside lately so it's been a nice treat to even actually have great natural lighting inside. I shot some portrait pics of the kids in my photo blog with that great light. One of my dreams for our next house is to have big, unobstructed, north-facing windows. Currently we have obstructed east and west. I can shoot 200 ISO only sometimes without a flash! Here is a photo obviously not up to par as far as photo quality. I had to just act quick! Charlie is so cute playing with cars these days.


He's been on the floor all morning rolling those hot wheels back and forth making little engine noises.

On Saturday we played outside for a while. I love when spring starts to peek, though. I especially love that it's not dark by 4 pm anymore. Those days are tough, especially for someone trying to shoot family portraits after a spouse gets home from work!

Presley has learned to swing on her own. It'll be fun to keep practicing that this summer.

Josh and I. Josh had just gotten home from a long morning of Young Men's basketball. The guys won the tournament so they are going to the regionals this Saturday. If they lose maybe I'll get my husband back:)

The bikes are back in action. I am hoping Noah's legs get a little longer. His bike is just a tad tall for him so he can't stop without crashing!! He has learned to crash safely though!!!

3 comments:

allegra said...

oh my heck that is the cutest pic of you and josh. please frame it and put that on your bedside table!:)

Heather said...

I just want to be your next door neighbor. Is that too much to ask of life?

Retro Plants said...

you guys are busy bees. . . what fun days :)
isn't the weather fantastic!?!
spring is here and i want it to stay forever!