Tuesday, February 3, 2009

promises, parties, and presley

I am finding that every time I say I am going to do something on my status on facebook, I don't wind up doing it. I said yesterday that I was going to take some pictures outside. I had my camera with me as I picked up Noah from school, but got totally side tracked and hung out at my friend, Eve's house for a couple of hours. We were cracking up about our love for the band, Depeche Mode and Charlie's forced cackle when he is tickled. So I went to pick up Josh from the lab in Boston and saw my camera in the car and snapped this picture. There. That's my outdoor shot:).



We had a little super bowl party on Sunday. Just an excuse to eat junk food. Here is what the aftermath of a Mormon party looks like! Man we partied hard!

Last but not least, I must gush over my little helper, Presley Kathryn. Look at what a great job she does feeding Charlie. I think Charlie's going to grow up thinking he has two mommas. 

What a sweet gal. I said earlier that her hair is growing in curly, but I think it may just be wavy. Who knows, it seems to look totally different each day! It is just so thick now. I am excited for her to get some more length.

4 comments:

AZ Mommy said...

I love how PK's mouth is open as she is getting Charlie to take a bite! I love how thick her hair is coming in! Very cute.

Whitney said...

presley is so cute! you guys partied hard! ;) we got a little crazy and hit the hard stuff too-caffeine free diet coke! ;)

Annalee said...

so cute. char's hair looks red!

Sarah and David said...

HEy! Did you know that Alexis' middle name is Kathryn too! Spelled the same way! Cool!