Friday, January 6, 2012

33

I just had a birthday right after Christmas. It was a really great one with just my kids and Josh. 


At 33 This is what I know:

  • At some point between now and the summer, I will be moving out of student housing!!!
  • I should never leave my cooking toaster oven unattended.
  • I am way more obsessed with my kids than I ever thought I'd be. :)
  • I ran the equivalent of two marathons in the month of December.
  • I am NOT a neat freak.
  • I am actually really good with money when I am in charge of the budget.
  • I don't love cooking (yet).
  • I fell in love with Kevin from the Wonder Years. (He even has his own Wayne:)

At 33, here is what I want:

  • To find a new apartment or home that I feel at peace with.
  • To have a more optimistic perspective about people.
  • To not judge people based on first impressions (I am wrong too many times!)
  • To see my siblings more often.
Here's to making this a great year!!

    7 comments:

    ellen said...

    Maybe you'll end up in the Arlington Ward...
    Happy Birthday! Life really only gets better!

    SewSara said...

    i am always impressed by you and your views on life.
    you're gorgeous at 33 ... its a great age on you!
    glad you had a nice bday!

    Retro Plants said...

    Happy Birthday honey!!!
    love ya!

    allegra said...

    Happy bday Terese! You ROCK the red lipstick. You look so pretty.

    robin marie said...

    Happy birthday T! (I want to know what happened with the toaster oven!)

    Anonymous said...

    In the consumer electronics show CES2010, Monster announced the launch of new headphones: Beats By Dr.Dre Solo HD, BeatsSpin and DiddyBeats. monster headphones is famous audio wire business Monster joint American Hip-Hop music godfather Dr. Dre launched the headset brand.

    Jamie said...

    Nice blog and breathtaking photos. It captivates the special moment the family stayed together.
    firewood for sale ma