Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Family Photo Outtakes

For our Christmas card this year we went to Walden Pond for some family photos. Josh's cousin, Porter was in town so we had him snap a few shots of all of us together. I love how they turned out. I had big plans for all these images, but then fell for the cute letter press cards that only allow for one or two photos. I also liked the black and white photo the best with the card design I chose. So much for coordinating my lipstick color with Presley's sweater! Ha!






 Our Photographer




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog
I think, this is nice blog

Beautiful Cluster said...

Beautiful family you have. And the children are just adorable. I have two of my own. Maybe that makes it so sentimental looking at these pictures. Take Care.

ND