Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tis the Season...

I love being a mom at Christmas. In a way, you relive your own childhood through their eyes. Last night we had a church Christmas party and Santa was there. Charlie couldn't take his eyes off of him. He was completely mystified.

I think today was my last day of photo sessions for 2011 (I think). Three sessions in one day! I feel very blessed to have this extra work to help with the school loan payments. Also to make Christmas shopping a little less painful ;)

 We made some Christmas cookies today. We might try something new for Santa this year. Hmmm.

 Charlie and Noah got haircuts. Can you tell? Charlie is definitely going to get hit with the styling gel before we leave the house for a while.
Presley has been working hard at something.
read her note to Santa:

She is working on not crying when things don't go her way. It is so tough to see someone get the book you wanted or get a gift when you didn't. Poor little Pres. I love that she is making an effort:) How cute is her Christmas list?

2 comments:

Retro Plants said...

i just love your kids. they are darling! presley's notes to Santa are precious. Merry, merry you guys! love ya.

Paige said...

Oh this is so sweet! Presley -- those are what I want for Christmas too! <3