Friday, December 16, 2011

O' Holy Night + some comedy

Last week I went to this annual event. The big New England tradition. I designed the flyers.
 I made this beauty:

We also did some awesome Joy School Christmas Events. --they can take Christmas out of the public schools, but they can't take it out of Joy School! Hooray!! The kids and their older siblings participated in the nativity. So sweet.
 Some still photos of the "cast"
 Man I love that ugly Westgate activity lounge. SO MANY memories here.











Then the Joy School students sang for us. This one's a MUST SEE:)
I am loving that my kids are keeping that Christmas spirit alive. Maybe I won't be a scrooge after all! Merry Christmas out there!

P.S. I FINALLY sent out Christmas cards yesterday. Don't judge.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thanks for the photos! The kids did such a good job. Sorry we sabotaged Charlie with the broken bells :)