Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Charlie Started Joy School today

Today was the big day for Charlie. He is lucky enough to start school a whole week before the big kids. We are doing Joy School this year for him. He is following in the foot steps of Noah and Presley. I'm excited to be a part of his first year of "school" and see how he behaves as a student. I love how much Joy School has acclimated my kids to a learning environment. They all so far have been able to make the transition into kindergarten so smoothly.We have a nice sized group of five so I won't even need to teach till the end of September. Charlie couldn't be more thrilled this morning.

I let Charlie pick out his own outfit. He chose his cub scout shirt. Classic.
He even has the same back pack Noah had way back in 2006!

I think charlie was being still because he thought I was taking a still photo instead of video.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Charlie did great. It was so cute to see them all parade in with their little backpacks on. They are such good little students.

I took a couple pictures of all the kids together to document their first day- I'll send them to you.

denise plant said...

that video is hilarious! so cute!