Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Soccer Wrap up

Saturday was the last game of spring soccer. Noah's team was undefeated with a tie for the last game. It was pouring rain and they played on. Here are some shots before I ran away from the water with my nice camera:

Noah's coach said Noah told him that "it's important to hustle." He noted Noah as a good listener! We got the same feedback from his swimming instructor. Noah got to be the 2nd team captain this year. Meaning he was captain if #1 was gone.

I can't believe how much he has grown up. Check him out in 2006 when he is 3 years old on his first soccer team (I keep reading my old beloved xanga blog lately. I used to be so detailed about my everyday life over there!):
Team Turquoise standing out in the pouring rain! I love that Noah's buddy has his arm around him!

1 comment:

denise plant said...

he's so die-hard! i love it! i can't believe he's been playing soccer since he was 3! i wish i could see him!