Sunday, June 12, 2011

our bedrooms

Since we had some company stay with us last month when Josh graduated, I did a major cleaning and organizing with the help of Justin. I thought I'd take some pictures to remember our house for the future when we move away. The four years in Harvard student housing have been the longest we have lived anywhere as a family. Here is Josh and my bedroom with the floor model, Charlie.

 This is the kids' room. Noah refers to it as the museum of kids' artwork! Presley and I made a giant chalkboard with an ugly framed painting from Goodwill, some acrylic paint, and some chalkboard paint.
 I have stacks of canvases that I painted over white and let Presley creat some of her own beautiful paintings. Her current specialty is butterflies. Charlie is making a Noah face in this one! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Someday those 3 kiddos will miss sharing a room! Also, I kind of LOVE how all their artwork is on the wall in all its kid glory.

denise plant said...

It's so bright and cheery! I love it!