Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tangled

So... I opted not to purchase an overpriced picture package from the school this year. As cute as Presley looked with her little pose, I have other plans for her. :)

 The little kids love the tie-dye backdrops!

 Just recently, we rediscovered my old sponge rollers. I never thought to use them on Pres since she has some natural curl. She was so interested in them so we tried them out. We had her sleep in the rollers and everyone was so anxious to see how the curls would look in the morning.
She looks so much like Denise and I as little gals.
We were not disappointed! The curls looked so pretty and stuck in her hair so well. They add so much to her existing curls. They also keep her hair from getting so tangled throughout the day. Presley gladly lets me brush her hair now, knowing I will be putting the rollers in. I think we will make this a weekly event till we get sick of it. :)

2 comments:

Erica said...

I also like the pick your own background option. I guess I'm like a little kid :)

Paige said...

Ooh so pretty! And I love that dress, too. Pres is so fashionable!