Monday, October 11, 2010

Whirlwind Days

Since we last spoke, Justin arrived in Cambridge on Tuesday. We have been doing all sorts of things with him since. Saturday we went to a Harvard v. Cornell football game. We had a great view, but we were on the Cornell side. Boo. I had never seen Noah eat a hot dog so fast! He is such a big eater these days.
What's that behind Josh? JUSTIN! on a date! This guy moves fast.
My attempt at sports photography. I needed one of those gigantor lenses they were using down on the field.

Then today was the big race I had been training for since July. Here's our running group. Love these guys!
Sooo crowded! There were 8,200 runners. Most of the race was trying to get around all the slow pokes and blockades of friends. Next time I need a strategy!

Waiting for mom to cross the finish line.
Here's my name in the race results! (click to enlarge)
Now Josh is leaving for Utah for a week bright and early tomorrow morning. A science conference and a speaking gig at my alma mater.

3 comments:

allegra said...

WAHOO TERESE!!! way to go on the race! that looks really fun. i miss running and need to take it up again:) it's such a rush.

Heather said...

Way to go, Terese! You are a rockstar!

Linda Marie said...

I am SOOO impressed at the 10K!!! I run all the time, but around 3 miles I think- "I have no desire to go any further." I can't believe how grown up Justin is!! (I guess he is in his 20's...) AND- why didn't you ALL come to Utah???? Will you be in town at any of the holidays?? : )