Tuesday, October 5, 2010

D is for Donut

We miss Noah and Presley lots around here when they go to school. But I'd be lying if I said we don't have a lot of fun and that it can be a party around here too! Yesterday we hosted a toddler group that some friends and I do for the kids 18 mos to 3 years old. We talk about letters and numbers, sing, play, read books and have a (nutritious?) snack. :) For the letter D we did donuts on a string. It was so funny to watch.

No hands is HARD!

Check out my little cheater in the corner!

3 comments:

allegra said...

whoa! what fun!! forget the kids, I want to play the donut game myself. we always seemed to play that game at halloween get-togethers/parties. maybe i'll have to get a halloween party in the works.

how did charlie get so big so fast?!?!

Retro Plants said...

mmmmm. . . donuts!!!
what!?! are donuts not nutritious?
crap.
i guess i should stop eating them. . . daily!

what a good time. . . little tots are SO much fun!

Annalee said...

I love all the photos. I got lost in my own little world reading it. I am so excited for Pres and Noah. They are so big. Are you still going to do Joy School with Charlie? I wish you could come out here too with Josh. Atleast you'll have Justin! :) I loved the donut idea!.. so cute! good luck on your 10k.. your going to do awesome. I miss you guys so much!!! come and see us soon!!!