Friday, August 21, 2009

Wrapping Up the Summer

I was just at Trader Joes yesterday and there was a sign the said, "finish up your summer with these recipes." I thought that was so depressing. I LOVE the summer. We had our last day of Kid's Camp for Noah and Presley yesterday. A bunch of moms from church got togther and made up this camp where we all take turns sharing our talents with the kids. Such a great experience, but very exhausting. I taught art and other moms did science experiments, cake decorating, nutrition, public safety, etc. I'm hoping to get some pictures from the day I taught from another mom. I was way to busy to get my camera out.
Our Utah trip was so wonderful. It got us refreshed for the daily grind back here in Boston. We also started to see more light at the end of our schooling tunnel as Josh met with some Bio tech companies out west. We are thinking Josh will graduate in the summer of 2011. Exciting stuff.
I wish I had more time to write, but hungry kids are beckoning their favorite chef! I'll leave you with some family photos of the kids with cousins and grandparents. I'm loving the blues and whites with the Utah summer backdrop.


3 comments:

allegra said...

i love those blue colors. makes for darling pictures.

that is so exciting that you're seeing light at the end of the tunnel and graduation will be approaching before you know it.

bio tech companies out west, eh? any chance west means seattle? probably not, but a girl can dream.

Megan Holdaway said...

I love your posts. Your kids are seriously adorable!

Heather said...

i love summer too! so sad for it to end! but we are going to disneyland in a few weeks so i'm pretending like summer is still going.