Saturday, August 1, 2009

photo update

Josh is out on a guys night with his brothers so I am enjoying my little self going through the first week of pictures from our trip. Wanna see?:

Charlie's first real hair cut:


Camping!






Celebrating three birthdays at once. Josh's brother's wife Jennie arranged for us to have this awesome water bounce house for the day. It was perfect.



I just checked the time and I need to get to bed!!! I posted lots more pics on facebook if you'd like a peek. Add me as your friend if you haven't already. TTFN.




4 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my gosh! THat guy in the picture (burgundy shirt, yellow chair) is EXACTLY how I picture Charlie as an adult, he must be Josh's brother.

Retro Plants said...

we saw a bulletin board here that is Jason's evil twin!
he has black hair instead of light brown. . .
but everything else is the SAME! both Pace and i doubled taked and then looked at each other realizing we thought the exact same thing. . . that was Jason's identical twin! HA!
look's like fun. . . wish we were there!
the camping trip looked like a BLAST! haven't been campin' for a long time. . . i think when Pace and i were dating. . . four years! oh heavens. . . we need to get a tent and just go.
Happy Birthday to your three! isn't it fun to have summer birthdays for our kids? mine is in February and i was always jealous of the people my age with summer birthdays. . . they got to swim, slip n' slide and play in the sun. . . i got snow and cold weather! anyway. . . hi and miss you guys! :)

Terese said...

So funny Christine! Everyone out here is saying that he and Charlie look alike! He is Josh's older brother, Jason.

Heather said...

it just makes me so happy to see you with so much family. looks like the trip was awesome.