Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Around Here

We've been hanging out around here lately. Lots of last minute Dentist and Doc visits before school starts. Charlie begs and screams to be let out our back door. He doesn't cry much anymore, just lets out these loud screams to get what he wants! I think I'll have the cries back, please.


Once he gets outside, he is cruisin' for the open gate! That kid just wants to explore. He walks everywhere now. I hardly ever see him crawling anymore. I totally love this stage. He had his one year check up yesterday and his weight is starting to plateau ad he's thinning out. Must be all that exercise. I have to add too that he had blood drawn to check his iron and they couldn't find a vein. They were poking around his little arms and he didn't cry AT ALL!! It was so weird. But cool.

Someday I'll get a picture of Noah making a normal face! He is such a great big bro, keeping Chalie entertained and keeping him safe. I think people get nervous when they see these two together because Noah totally body slams Charlie and plays rough. Charlie loves it, though and wouldn't have it any other way.

For camp we made these flowers for Presley's hair. Thanks to my sis in law, Jennie who taught us how to make these cute things. They are all the rage in Utah and cost an arm and a leg at the mall out there. All you need are fake flowers (I got these from the dollar store) brads, hair clips, and a glue gun.

2 comments:

Jenny at LGN said...

Is it weird how sad I am to see pictures of Charlie walking?? I don't want him to grow up!! I want him to stay that adorable little chubby baby!! I'm sure he'll be just as adorable as a toddler though, so I guess I should get over it. :)

Miss you guys! It still feel like we should be moving back home to Holden Green after a summer stint, like we're used to. It's sad that we aren't coming back this time. :( boo.

Give your kiddies hugs and kisses from me and the girls.

love,
jen

allegra said...

i just love that first picture. i can't believe he is walking! he is the cutest thing i swear. all your kids are.