Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love comes in many forms

It's one thing to get a surprise knock on your door and see a familiar smiling face, but quite another when that person is holding before you the most beautiful peach pie you have ever seen...



Thanks Paige. Yes the pie (with vanilla bean ice cream) tasted just as good as it looks.

Guess who is getting into mischief???

Caught ya!

I can't leave this guy unattended for a second. He climbed onto Presley's bed this morning, then onto her desk, then onto the window seal. I gasped and ran over to him. I still love this age though! I can totally see that he wants to communicate with me. He can sign "more" and "bird" now. He points and waves and beckons me. It's so fun to see that little brain at work! He notices so much now. I can't give everyone a popsicle and leave him out anymore. He freaks out! He is even starting to notice the tv (might not be a good thing).


P.S. I just posted some ideas for outfits on my photo blog if you need some help with family portrait clothing choices.

No comments: