Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Fourth

We went to a parade in small town Rhode Island with Josh's uncle Mike and family. Charlie was so into it. Presley admired the pretty dresses and Noah was hiding behind trees after nearly having a heart attack from the blasts of the old fashioned army guns!

Charlie was loving his American flag. He was whipping that thing around like a crazy man.


Here's our group in a primo parade watching spot.

This is Josh's cousin, Savannah. From day one of meeting her I always thought she bore a resemblance to Josh. Maybe Presley will look lie her in ten years.



Then we had the massive water balloon fight in Cumberland. It gets more and more brutal every year!

We drove home and saw fireworks over the city as the kiddos slept. They had glowing necklaces and bracelets, it was like a rave in the back seat!

Our anniversary on Friday was really fun. We ate at Cheesecake Factory and finally got to try the avocado egg rolls. I was in heaven. Now we are getting ready for our trip to Utah. I can't wait. As I am scrubbing the house, I am fantasizing of a dishwasher somewhere in my future. Washing in the sink is soooo getting old. All our neighbors with kids moved away now and things are pretty quiet around here. I'll have to post Charlie b-day pics next! Busy, busy. Gotta love July in the Plant fam.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Savannah could be Josh's sister! (or daughter) I think they look a TON alike.

I love small town festivities for the 4th of July. That's real life America for ya.

btw, I'm glad to see Noah is still in a full back booster :)

Terese said...

don't look too close, Sara, he's sitting Presley's princess car seat. they bargained a trade of him sitting by Charlie if she could sit by the window!