Sunday, July 12, 2009

more of Noah's day...

I attempted to make a LEGO cake! Check it out. I'll tell you how I did it because I know you are dying to try this at home! I used two bread pans for the cake batter then stacked OREOs for the little knobby things. Noah loved it:).


As a way to cheer Presley up (since it wasn't her b-day too) I let her help me frost. I think she ate more frosting than she actually frosted.

Here is a pic of Charlie as I was coming back into the house. Pardon all the finger prints. ick! But look at how anxious he is to see me and get out and be with his momma! Ahhh.

3 comments:

denise plant said...

I love those photos! The cake looks scrumptious! The colors are so great! I love Presley's smile! Charlie is a hoot! Can't wait to squeeze him! Noah is sute. I think he is quite handsome!

denise plant said...

Cute! I can't type tonight!

Retro Plants said...

cool cake. . . i will have to try that one. . . hmmmm. . . not many boys here to make it for. . . maybe for Pace's birthday. . .
we have a lack of Plant boys here.
not a prob for you. . .
but is apparently a problem for EVERY OTHER SINGLE PLANT FAMILY! lol :)

p.s. having fun in Utah?
i'm jealous. :(