Sunday, July 12, 2009

happy birthday NOAH!!!


I can't believe it was six years ago today that my life was changed forever. My first born came six weeks early and rescued me from a job a despised. It was such a profound thing to have a child of my own and feel that love and bond that is like no other. It has humbled me to know that my parents probably had the same experience. Gratitude towards them and towards a Father in Heaven who granted me this special gift and who must have that same love for me and all his children.
Where to begin about Noah. He went from a teeny, tiny premie to a rambunctious, exploring toddler, to a "dive right in" adventurous and fun little boy. Noah takes care of his siblings so well. He still sings the darth vader song at the top of his lungs when Charlie cries, thinking that is the key to cheering him up. This summer we have made a deal with Noah that if he stays on top of his chores, at the end of the summer he will get a Wii. He has done an amazing job. He works so hard cleaning and organizing his room, even with a pesky three-year-old sis who likes to take out every toy that is put away. We love you like crazy Nonos. Happy birthday big guy!

3 comments:

Miggy said...

He is such a cute boy...watch out ladies (in like 10 years). Happy Birthday Noah!

Sara said...

Isn't it amazing how the firstborn really changes your life?! What a beautiful boy. happy birthday Noah!!!

allegra said...

noah is such a handsome boy!! and so sweet too. and his mommy is so talented--i love how there are such nice catchlights in his pretty eyes...

happy birthday to him! i loved the lego cake.