Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Presley's Turn

Presley helped me scout out the Community Garden for another photo session coming up. She has been choosing her own outfits since she was two and I have cringed my way through it. She has always been for the most part a total angel. So easy going and great with other kids. When it comes to getting dressed, the stinker in her comes out! We actually pulled her out of preschool partially because of the battles we had with her in the morning over her outfits. When the winter time came, getting her to wear warm clothes was like pulling teeth. She loves to wear all sorts of color and pattern combos. She has known what "match" means for as long as I can remember. Her current thing is doing her own hair and putting a million bobby pins in it or two barrettes. If she gets a little dirty or drips water on her outfit it's back upstairs to find a completely different ensemble. Lately she has been coming up with some pretty cute outfits, though. So cute I got the camera out and of course she got straight into model mode.





6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

love these! too funny about her style! her boots are great.

Sarah and David said...

I have always been on team Jacob too!!! I didn't know anyone else! ha ha Also, it is so fun to know someone who had a daughter who insists on her own style too! Rylie is so funny, she picks out some of the craziest outfits. I need to start taking pictures of them. Last Sunday she came to church in her most beautiful fluffy pink cinderella dress and I was so pleased. then we all sat down on the pew and her skirt came up a bit to reveal muddy old rain boots!! Ahhhhhh!

Whitney said...

oh my gosh she is so beautiful! i love her outfit! i want it in my size :)

i was the same way when i was little. i always had to pick out my own outfits and threw fits when i couldn't. so funny! i love your pictures! hope you guys are having fun in beantown. it looks like it's warm there. it's cold out west!

Retro Plants said...

i *heart* her outfit!
she does a good job pickin' out her clothes! :)
indy is the same way. . . always want to "do it my self!"

p.s. love the new local!

Annalee said...

she is getting HUGE! oh so cute!

emahaf said...

I love those pictures you are so talented. We can not wait to see you guys next month in Utah. I was wondering if you would be willing to take some family photos for us while we were there. let me know. I will pay for the film and anything else you need.