Thursday, June 25, 2009

first steps


Charlie took his first steps on Father's Day! I was eating a brownie while we had some friends over after our Father's Day dinner (Chicken Parm if you really wanna know). Charlie has been pulling his standing on his own move for a while, but on Sunday when I had a brownie in front of his face, he found great reason to take a few steps forward! It's not easy keeping up that buldgy physique.
Since then, Josh and I have been practicing here and there with him. It's usually two steps then dive. Last night Charlie was teething and a Barbie brush was his gum soother of choice. We got him to take more steps for the brush!




3 comments:

Annalee said...

ahhh! what a big boy. he is so cute and chunky, I can't wait to get my hands on that boy.

allegra said...

yay, a walker!! they don't come much cuter than Charlie. he is A STUD.

Elizabeth said...

he's so grown up all of a sudden! handsome little stud. hope he has a fun bday!