Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our first trip to Maine

We took a spontaneous trip to Portland, Maine on Saturday. It was gorgeous and the lobster was the best I had ever eaten. It was a little chilly, but that didn't stop the kids from jumping into the waves in their snow jackets!






I also love it when my picture is taken just after I take a big bite of food! This shot cracks me up because it shows me eating the lobster and both PK and Noah so grossed out!

I don't know if I'll do that again. It was sad to think that little guy was swimming around just minutes before me eating him!!


3 comments:

Retro Plants said...

Yummy! looks SO delicious!
how far of a drive was it?
we would love to go and visit some places like that this summer.
cute pics. . . as usual! :)

Annalee said...

how fun!! Great photos.

Darby said...

what a fun trip! i wish we were more spontaneous!