Saturday, April 18, 2009

what DO we do all day?

So much, I can't even remember it all! 
Here is a cute shot I snapped today of Charlie and big bro. I have a feeling this is what the summer is going to look like!


I taught a day of Presley's preschool this week. The lesson was all about imagination and creativity. The teacher was supposed to be wearing a costume for the first part! Yes. I am wearing Presley's tiny Sleeping Beauty dress! Presleys thought it was soooo cool to have mom be a princess too.:) It was worth squeezing into that thing.


Here is my class. Story telling is so much more fun with PUPPETS!

Then Friday was play group at the Fire Station. 





Noah and Pres actually ASKED me to take pics of them!!! I think a little over enthusiastic. WE got in the car to drive to some locations I wanted to test and the kids decided they didn't want to take pictures anymore. Nuts!!

4 comments:

allegra said...

a play group at the firestation? how cool is that? i didn't even know that was possible... what a fun mommy you are. i love it. by the way, the dress suits you nicely:)

denise plant said...

LOVE this post! The costume is so cute/funny! Presley's bangs look so cool! I want wavy hair!

Whitney said...

i love the pic of you and presley as princesses! she looks so much like you in that picture! she always does but that solidified her mini me status. ;) i love the last pic of presley and noah. so cute!

Annalee said...

oh how fun. I had the same lesson. I dressed up as a pirate, because thats all mom and dad have around here.

great photos!