Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Boys

A sure sign this is Josh's son.

Noah loves bugs. He and Presley were nice enough to cover these ants with rocks to give them shelter for the night.

Here is the new BIG Al. I love that the warm weather allows us to see Charlies squishy limbs. He is just too fun.






Did anyone happen to see this a while back?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1fxVBweWv0
Very cool. Today I went to Women's Conference at church and got to see Rachel Esplin speak in person. She was so humble and such a great speaker.

6 comments:

allegra said...

Rachel's talk was awesome at the Women's conference. It was fun to go. Thanks for the ride home.

Cute pics of the Charlie man and Noah. They're so scrumptious! I helped Dan out in primary today since the other teacher was gone. Noah did great. He is such a nice, respectful kid.

Retro Plants said...

i love the ant pics! indiana is into ants right now too! Pace took her out to "collect" some in a baby food jar and they are still alive after a few days. . . let's hope it stays that way!
have you seen any really big ants in Boston? they are everywhere here. . . and we are talking HUGE ANTS! indiana calls them "buffalo ants" :)

p.s. Charlie is so cute ;)

Retro Plants said...

oh, and by the way. . . i get my fonts online for FREE. . . me, pay? no way! a good resource for Mac fonts is: http://www.freemacfonts.com/

you have a mac book don't you? i thought so. . . maybe i am wrong!
i hate that Mac users don't have the same variety of fonts to choose from as PC users. . . i don't get that since most creative people use Macs these days. . . hmmmm. . . doesn't seem right, does it?

Retro Plants said...

it's just me again. . . my *fav* font right now is Creampuff. . . maybe you could find that online. . . i got it for free from somewhere!

Heather said...

I just want to squeeze Charlie's little legs! He is so cute!

Annalee said...

those are adorable pictures. Ants gross me out when they are in huge groups like that.
I love Chars photos. so pinchable.

retro plants- In NH we use to get HUGE ants too. like the size of a bee. eww