Monday, April 6, 2009

My Little Tree Hugger

Sadly, I hardly ever get pictures of Noah these days. He is not a fan of being my model (so like his dad) for one and I'm just not around him as much as the other kiddos.
To make up for hs lack of photo representation, I'll write a little something Noah. It is interesting to see a kid grow up in this Reduce, Reuse, Recycle era. When I was a kid my parents told me to eat my dinner because the starving kids in Africa would give anything to have what I have. Noah tells us that he needs to eat his dinner (especially meat) because an animal can't go to waste. His kindergarten teacher is a major environmentalist. Because of her influence, Noah is always on recycle patrol in our house. I love how conscious of things he has become. We really have to mind our p's and q's around him, though!



My handsome guy. He was bribed with chocolate chips for five minutes of his time!

6 comments:

Suman Family said...

for not wanting to have his picture taken, he is lookin' pretty darn good. he is SO cute and such a handsome boy. LOVE the colors too!

denise plant said...

He makes my heart melt! He's so dreamy! I adore that boy!

AZ Mommy said...

He is so handsome!! I love the color of his eyes. Not quite green, but not quite brown either.

allegra said...

he is such a darling kid. er, i mean handsome. studly. whatever he would like to be called. his eyes are so dreamy.

Lynn said...

that tree makes a great background for his eyes. he is a handsome dude.

Annalee said...

thats cute!! I love those shots of him! the 3 r's!! does he like the jack johnson song still?

well, you can tell him the choc. chips are just at your fingertips at grandmas house. she has a big ol' jar full of them in her pantry, the girls will close the door and just giggle and you can hear the lid clinging...

madison's getting way to much sugar since we've been here!