Thursday, April 2, 2009

Boston Children's Museum

Today for Presley's preschool co-op we took a field trip to the Children's Museum in Boston. It is such a gorgeous museum. Behind the kids in this picture is the harbor where the Boston Tea Party occured.


Check out all these cute kiddos. They were so good. With siblings, the group wound up being really large. No injuries and no one got lost. Not bad!


We have been to this museum three times in two months and Presley's gettting real confident at the climbing structure. Yay, she kept her shoes on!!



Here's Charlie getting in on the action. I carry him around in the sling and feel like my shoulder is going to break off by the end. It is wonderful to put him down and let him explore.


The bubble queen in full force.

3 comments:

AZ Mommy said...

I love her socks!! Cute pics as always. My mom is in Boston, I got so upset with her for not taking me!! She took her husband instead, sheesh whatev! LOL

allegra said...

i love the boston childrens museum!! great pictures. oh, and that one pic of Noah you put on facebook recently rocks!! it's stunning. he is a cute, cute kid.

Clair said...

I love that you explore the town with all of your kids! I'm not quite confident enough to take all three out yet to a big place like a museum.