Saturday, March 7, 2009

Talent Show and a Tag Along

We had a little talent show for the kids at church this morning. It was a fun way to kick off the morning. Such a great turn out and the kids had a blast watching all the talents. Presley's talent was ballet. She danced up in front with some of her friends from her ballet class. She becomes such a serious dancer when it's go time. She is in heaven when the spotlight is on her and she is considered a ballerina.


This picture is as they are waiting to do their finale leap. I wish I was a faster shooter to catch PK in mid leap, but alas, I let her leap right out of my frame. So you get to see the shot of her waiting. Sorry:).

Another waiting picture! This shot of Noah is him waiting for me to get the music set up. Noah's talent is break dancing. He has his own made up techniques that he puts his heart and soul into. He told me he was a little nervous, but he did awesome. When it was his turn to perform he wanted to bust right into it. I had to run up there and tell him to wait for the music. He danced to a ska song- "My Town" by Buck-O-Nine (that's what you get when white boys break dance, folks!)

Look at him go! Makes a momma proud, I tell ya!

Josh's shot of Presley watching.


It is already happening!!
Last night we babysat Noah's friend, Gabe. I had to get the camera out because little Charlie was trying to tag along with his big brother. So cute. At first Noah and Gabe were playing video games and Charlie army crawled right in between them and proceeded to grab at the controller cords. then the boys were playing legos and Charlie inched his way next to them, tugging at their shirts! I can already forsee what is to come. Luckily for the moment, Noah is loving Charlie's interest in him.



** If you're up late reading this, don't forget to set your clock for day light savings! Ugh! Tomorrow's going to be a groggy day at church!

3 comments:

allegra said...

i knew i was forgetting to do something this week. dang it! i really wanted to go to that talent show and totally forgot about it. noah break dancing? hilarious! that is so cool!

as soon as it starts warming up we should hit up some parks and let the kids play!

denise plant said...

Those pictures are so cute! I'm so proud of my ultra hip niece and nephews! I love how Chaz is one of the boys! So cute! I can't wait to see them this summer!

Cagney and Laci said...

The talent show looks like a hit, I cant believe I missed it.