Monday, March 2, 2009

Kid Funnies

Over the weekend, the weather seemed nice enough for an afternoon three mile stroll. We got to our destination and when it was time to turn around, we decided we were freezing! We bundled everyone up and made our trek. It wasn't long before PK had to go to the bathroom. This girl gives you a three minute warning, then she turns into emergency potty mode. We speed walked to the first DD (Dunkin Donuts) we saw. It was an oasis from the cold.

After that we were brave enough to hit the park as promised to Noah and PK. Charlie was so beat he fell sound asleep in his swing! I don't think his limbs can even bend in that coat!


Then today wound up being a Snow Day! Noah and I spent a good portion of the morning playing Shrek 2 on the game cube. Mother-son bonding. Noah left it up to me to pass this one level. He was convinced that my player kept dying because I was distracted by him! He kept saying, "mom, try not to think of me then you won't get so distracted!" HA! So cute!!!

3 comments:

Annalee said...

haha thats cute!! Noah such a distracter already!!

Whitney said...

charlie in the swing passed out is the cutest thing! his big coat reminds me of a christmas story when the little kid can't move his arms and then pk having to go potty reminded me of that too! the weather was sly this weekend, it seemed warm until the wind blew!

allegra said...

oh what cute, fun memories you just captured terese. that made me laugh out loud-charlie in the swing!! so cute. hey, better bundled and warm than freezing cold. that's a good mommy! what do you need your arms for in the freezing cold weather anyway, right?

it's always fun to get out and get fresh air, even if it is butt-cold air.