Thursday, March 26, 2009

I shouldn't be blogging right now

Denise is coming to town tomorrow night and I have been spending all my free time getting ready for her arrival. Ever since I had a third child, the house work seems so impossible. I actually have three different people who will be helping me tomorrow by babysitting so I can get organized. Yes, I admit, I'm not one of those moms who has a spotless home at all times. --Wait are there really moms like that out there or is that just what we want people to think?? Anyway, I'm proud of myself for actually asking for help. I sent out an email asking if anyone wanted to babysit swap with me and lo and behold I got a good response. I will have to take pictures of how spotless I get my house once I am done. With all this extra effort, it better look like the Taj Mahal.
I just had to blog, though. Tonight was one of those nights where I ran to my camera to capture a cute dad and kids moment. Everyone was so riled up after dinner. There was a massive sword fight going on. Josh was at a disadvantage because Noah and PK had the broom and swiffer.


Presley takes no prisoners!



He pretends he doesn't, but Noah loves to be cornered and tickled. Only dad can bring that face out of Noah:).


I brought my camera to our church building last week during our weekly institute class and snapped some pictures in the nursery room. We meet in the COOLEST building for church. It is a total hip, urban loft-type thing. It has it all; exposed brick, exposed beams and all sorts of industrial machinery in the rafters. It is a renovated factory. Ugh, I would love for the nursery room to be my living room. It has these giant windows that let in so much light.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Sara said...

good for you for asking for help! that's a great idea to just babysit swap for some time at HOME! I never think to do that unless i've got an appointment or something. I know I'm always glad to have kids over to PLAY WITH my kids and I'm sure other moms feel the same way. especially if it eases your stress as you prepare for your sis to arrive!

have fun with denise!! yay!

and, wow, what a COOL nursery room. I love unique church buildings like that.

Whitney said...

i couldn't agree more, don't we meet in the coolest building!! i love the pics of the sword fight. have fun with your sis! yay for sisters coming!

AZ Mommy said...

The "sword" fight totally reminded me of the spoon fight Carter and Tommy had last night!!
I can't wait to see all the great pics you will take when your sis is there.

Annalee said...

cute photots! i love great dad moments. have fun with denise!