Monday, January 26, 2009

so much to post...

I have been meaning to post for the last week, but I just can't seem to find the time. Josh and I have made the switch from PC to Macs. We were a part Mac family, but now we are 100% Mac. I am trying to get the hang of this and I'm thinking Macs just might be too cool for me! Actually this old dog is slowly learning the new tricks. I'm so excited to have a more simplified streamlines system.
Another excuse for not posting is that I have been spending my time on Facebook! I never thought I'd get into it, but here I am. The more people that you find on there, the more fun it gets. I used to make fun of the whole updating of statuses (Terese is is now drinking chocolate milk!-exciting stuff) and now I realize, heck it's a lot easier than doing a whole post! 
Lately Josh and I are also addicted to Skype. It seems like a bunch of our family got webcams over Christmas and now we get to see them almost whenever! It is so nice when you're far away from all family. 
I wish I had more time to update, but I have to go grab Noah from school. I will chat more later. Here is Charlie in his new high chair:


he had just woken up from a nap and was sleeping on the side of his face. (no he wasn't beat up!)

Also I visited the most magical place in Cambridge before break, Noah's kindergarten classroom. His teacher is the best and creates the most amazing learning environment. None of us ever want to leave that room!

Presley's ( she always gets to participate when I visit) in the front row and Noah is in the back doing paddy cake as part of the "Mary mack" story Mrs. Abbott was reading. It was so cute.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

i hope avery gets a good teacher w/ a fun classroom... your photography also makes things look extra cool and exciting i think